Monday, December 1, 2014

Milk Jug Masks

PROJECT: MILK JUG MASK This project was especially fun because we got to take something as ordinary as a milk jug, and turn it into something extraordinary! I chose to make mine have crazy hair because I felt like since it was supposed to be a mask that I would wear, I thought that it should reflect my personality. I am crazy, so I wanted it to have a bit of a wild side. Yet at the same time, I wanted it to look authentic so I didn't add too much flare because in my mind this would have been used in some sort of sacred ceremony, so I didn't want the mask to be too overwhelming and take away from that.
Here I have attached a link that will take you directly to a tutorial on how to create your own Milk Jug Mask: http://artforchildrenisfun.blogspot.com-/

No comments:

Post a Comment